Over the past few weeks we have been bringing in our own reading materials from home, and spending time on a Friday discussing what we have read. Sharing books is also important, and I love hearing about what you enjoy reading. Below I want you to tell me about a book that you have really enjoyed. Use the following bullet points to help you:
1. Title of book
3. A brief description of what happens in the story (don't give too much away)
3. The part that you most enjoyed and why
4. The part that you didn't enjoy as much
5. Who would you recommend this book to?
6. Are there any other books by the same author that you have enjoyed too?
I'm looking forward to reading your book reviews!